The Carlton Safety Patrol is comprised of our 5th graders who actively participate in keeping the safety and order of our students before and after school. Drop-off and pick-up traffic control are just some of the many responsibilities these amazing students assume. Safety Patrol Students also:
- helps children develop sound habits in the use of street safety.
- fosters qualities of leadership, responsibility and good citizenship in Patrol members.
Students accepting membership in the Safety Patrol:
- Report for duty on time
- Strive to prevent accidents
- Obey teachers and Patrol officers
- Perform duties faithfully
- Always set a good example
- Report dangerous actions of others
- Strive to earn the respect of fellow students